The school site is currently closed due to the COVID 19 restrictions put in place by the Government but we are very much in full swing as a learning environment for our pupils.
- Microsoft Teams as an online platform for the delivery of our lessons.
- Amended Timetable with a focus on core subjects
- Live daily pastoral check ins with form teachers
- Live academic clinics
- Live support for overseas pupils
- Strong co-curricular programme in place to engage pupils in active tasks that take them away from the screen
"The children are proving very resilient to the changes put into place and enjoying working "virtually", testament to the qualities of the children at our wonderful school. We look forward to welcoming the children back to the school site as soon as possible but applaud them for how well they are coping."
Nick Folland - Headmaster
For more information about our COVID-19 plans please contact us.